About The Product
So, Why did I design the Ultimate Burger Press?
- TO MAKE THE ULTIMATE JUICY BURGER
- TO MAKE ALL MY BURGERS TASTE GREAT AND LOOK AWESOME
- TO CREATE A BURGER THAT CAN HOLD ALL MY FAVORITE TOPPINGS
My two favorite parts of a burger are the juicy center and the grilled caramelized outer-ring of the burger. I designed a burger press that would push the center to the outside ring of the burger. Basically, making a Donut-Shaped-Burger. That allowed what used to be the juicy center now to be on the outside ring of the burger. So, I have the thick juicy part and the grilled caramelized outside all in my first bite.
Let me show you
how it works
First, I want to let you know that the Ultimate Burger Press comes in two sizes, the full burger size, which is about 8oz and the slider size, which is approx 4oz.
- 1.Just spray a little non-stick spray on the inside
- 2.Then grab a ball of meat and place a piece of plastic wrap over the meat
- 3.Press the UBP all the way down
- 4.Then flip over and pack the meat into the press; this will be the time when you can decide if you need to add, or take away, any meat
- 5.Now you just flip back over and because of the plastic wrap you can lift your UBP off without it sticking; you can reuse your plastic wrap to make several patties
As you can see, it makes the perfect concave, or as I call it the DONUT-SHAPED-BURGER. This is what allows your burger to be so juicy!
Let’s go put it out on the grill so I can show you what’s so special about this design!
The design of your DONUT-SHAPED-BURGER allows meat to stay JUICY thru-out the cooking process. As you flip to cook the other side and then flip back with the concave side up, you will start to notice the moisture settling in the center.
That’s when you want to add your favorite topping, like cheese, bacon, grilled onions, jalapenos, ect.
The cheese helps trap in the moisture and make it
the ULTIMATE Juicy BURGER!!!!
Because of the concave in the design, the Donut-Shaped Burger allows your favorite toppings not to slide off your burger. The design holds all the moisture in and all your toppings!
The ULTIMATE BURGER PRESS = the Ultimate Juicy Burger!!
Instructions for the Ultimate Burger Press
1. Spray the inside of your burger press with non-stick spray.
2.Place a square of plastic wrap over your selected ball of meat (approximately 8oz).
3.Press your UBP concave side down firmly.
4.Flip over and pack the UBP with the desired amount of meat.
5.Flip back over and lift UBP with handles while holding down plastic wrap, allowing the UBP to separate from the plastic wrap.
6.Remove plastic wrap and grill patty as desired.
7.Repeat same process for slider size UBP using approximately 4oz
Note: You can reuse your plastic wrap sheet as you make multiple patties.