- 8oz ground beef (4oz Slider size)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 oz chili
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced onion
- 3 slices Monterey Jack cheese
InstructionsCombine ground beef with seasonings; form with Ultimate Burger Press.
Grill both sides of burger. With the concave side up, press two slices of cheese in the center and add one ounce of chili. Then lay one slice over the entire burger. Finish grilling and melting cheese and remove. Garnish with the onion.
Turkey Avocado Burger
- 8 oz ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Meat Seasoning (Fajita Seasoning)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Spicy Ranch Dressing
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- ¼ Avocado sliced
- 3 slices Sharp Chedder cheese
Combine ground turkey with seasonings; form with Ultimate Burger Press. Grill both sides of burger. With the concave side up, press two slices of cheese in the center and add two slices of avocado. Then lay one slice over the entire burger. Finish grilling and melting cheese and remove. Garnish with sliced avocado and spicy ranch dressing.
Mac and Cheese Burger
Step by step guide to making a Mac and Cheese Burger. This recipe proves that mac & cheese isn't just for kids, check it out!
- 8oz Ground Beef
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp meat seasoning
- ½ cup of your favorite mac-n-cheese
- 1/4 cup minced jalapeno
- 4 slices bacon
- 1 slice sharp chedder
- Mince jalapeno and set aside.
- Begin cooking bacon. You can put it in a pan, in the oven for about 15min at 400 degrees.
- Get your grill/pan/etc hot & begin boiling water.
- Mix salt and meat seasoning with the meat
- Form meat with Ultimate Burger Press.
- Grill your burger and cook to your desired temperature.
- Flip burgers & cook until you reach the desired temperature.
- Mix with cheese and diced jalapenos.
- With the concave side up, add slice of chedder, bacon and mac n cheese and Enjoy!
Pepperoni Pizza Burger
- 2 pieces frozen garlic Texas Toast
- 8 oz ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Meat Seasoning
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 8 slices pepperoni
- 2 slices whole milk mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup mixture sliced fresh mushrooms, green pepper and ripe olives
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 2 teaspoons grated parmesan cheese
InstructionsCombine ground beef with seasonings; form with the Ultimate Burger Press.
Grill both sides of the burger. With the concave side up, press two slices of cheese in center and add one ounce of pizza sauce and veggie mixture. Then sprinkle parmesan cheese over the complete burger.
Finish grilling and melting cheese and remove.
Buffalo Blue Cheese Burger
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter (to sauté onions)
- ½ onion sliced
- 8 oz pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 burger bun
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter (for toasting bun)
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons Frank's Hot Sauce, (or your favorite hot sauce)
- 2 tablespoons mayo
- 2 lettuce leaves
- While the onions cook, heat your grill or a grill pan over medium-heat.
- To a medium mixing bowl add ground beef, salt, pepper, onion powder, and paprika. Use your hands to mix the beef and spices until evenly combined. Form with the Ultimate Burger Press.
- Cook burger patties for 4 to 5 minutes per side, turning once, until medium well in the center. Remove burgers from heat and with concave side up top each burger with blue cheese.
Assemble the burger:Place half the lettuce on the cut side of the bottom burger bun. Place a patty on the lettuce. Top the blue cheese with half of the caramelized onions. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of hot sauce over the onions. Coat the cut side of the top bun with half the mayo and place on top of the burger. Enjoy immediately.
Mushroom Swiss Cheese Burger
- 8 oz ground beef (lean or extra lean-your choice)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper fresh cracked
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon rosemary leaves rubbed
- 1/2 tbsp red pepper flakes pinch (optional-but recommended)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup mushrooms cremini sliced
- 2 slices Swiss cheese or more slices
- 1 buns soft
- mayonnaise, Choice of condiments: mustard, ketchup , ranch (or your choice)
- Arugula, Choice of toppings: sliced red onions,sliced tomatoes (or your choice)
- Prepare the burgers by adding all the seasoning spices to the ground beef: the salt, pepper, onion and garlic powders, rosemary and red pepper flakes (if using). Shape your patties with your Ultimate Burger Press.
- Preheat a skillet (or grill pan) over medium-high heat and add in the olive oil. Sauté the mushrooms with a pinch of salt for just a minute, then remove on to a plate and set aside.
- To that same skillet (or grill pan) add the burger patties (no need to add an extra oil).
- Sear the burgers for about 5 minutes and flip them. Sear for an extra 5-7 minutes or until your desired temperature.
- Lower the heat to medium-low and divide the sautéed mushrooms on top of the burgers. Then place a slice (or more) of swiss cheese over them.
- Cover the skillet with a lid or tent loosely with aluminum foil for just 30 seconds until the cheese melts. Turn off the heat.
- Slice the burger buns and slather them with your favorite condiments and pile on your favorite toppings.
- Then place the burger on top at the center of the bun.
- While one slice of Swiss cheese is enough, cheese lovers should probably use at least 2, if not 3 slices.
- Top your burger bun with whatever you like - arugula and tomatoes are just my favorites.
- You can use regular or extra-lean beef for the patties, depending on your preferences.
I really appreciate the fact that the Ultimate Burger Press is only one piece. It’s so much easier to use and store than all the other burger presses which have multiple pieces. With this one, I no longer worry about losing pieces. One piece is DEFINITELY the way to go!
It was just as easy to use as the website’s video demonstrated. I was skeptical at first but now I “make the juiciest burger EVER” according to my fiancé. We are seriously considering them as thank you gifts for our wedding party. We know our family and friends will love them as much as we do.
The Ultimate Burger Press is ingenious! The center really does hold all the toppings in place just as it is advertised. I am also THRILLED that there are two different sizes! The smaller press is perfect for our younger kids!